Saturday, March 21, 2009

Guess The Episode & Quote of the Day!


Episode Trivia:
Sam: Daggett was the Norman Bates stuff-your-mother kind of lonely.

Referencing Alfred Hitchcock's 1960 movie Psycho starring Anthony Perkins and Janet Leigh. Perkins plays Norman Bates, a hotel owner suffering from a split personality, who pretends to be his dead mother and kills anyone unfortunate enough to cross "her" path.


Quote of the Day:
Dean: Listen, you and Rambo need to get the hell outta here. Ed: Listen here, Chisel Chest, okay, we were here first. We've already set up base camp and we beat you

1 comment:

  1. It's the GhostFacers one LOL. I wasn't sure at first when I started watching this Episode. I thought the writers had been smoking some of the "funny stuff". As I got into it though giggles, mayhem, killings, Dean, more ghoulies, Dean, more ghosties and did I mention Dean?????

    ReplyDelete