Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Guess The Episode & Quote of the Day

Good morning? Afternoon? Evening? Whatever! Here is your Guess the Episode of the day:


Episode is Phantom Traveler

Trivia: The song that Dean is humming to calm himself down in the plane is called "Some Kind of Monster" by Metallica.

Did you Know:

If you watched the version of this episode that aired on December 13, 2005, you heard the number they showed in closed captioning for Dean's cell number. They changed it from the original airing. They also changed the message you will hear if you call the original number that John said. If you call 866-907-3235 now, you will hear "Dad? We really need to hear from you. Leave me a message, text me, check your jwinchester1246 email. Anything. We have new info. "

***Unfortunately it doesn't work anymore. I've tried...a couple times. Now it's some tool talking about something I don't care about and saying it so fast I can't understand it because apparently I am 100***


Quote of the Day:

Sam: What Dad "wants" doesn't matter!
Dean: You see that? That attitude there? That's why I always got the extra cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment