Thursday, October 1, 2009

Contest 2

Oh my! I told someone not too long ago that if the twitter group reached 10,000 followers I would hold another contest. Suddenly the twitter group is BEYOND that and I'm just so gobsmacked at how awesome you guys are. I don't know if I would even still be doing it if it wasn't for the fantastic and hilarious comments you guys leave and the great requests and the awesome people I've been able to meet since starting this. You have no idea.

So! Here it is- The contest is as follows:

Create some sort of media showcasing Supernatural. You are not limited by anything except originality.

Examples-
Fan video
Poster
Movie trailer or Show trailer
Original art (drawings, paintings, needlework, comic, whatever)


All entries will be posted on the blog with credit unless you specifically tell me otherwise. Entries should be submitted on or before October 1 to fan.supernatural@gmail.com. **Please include your twitter username with your entry.

Prizes will be awarded to the top three entries-

First Prize-
$25 iTunes gift card
Supernatural coasters
Magnets
Keychain

Second Prize-
Magnets
Coasters
Keychain

Third Prize-
Keychain
Magnets

*All the prizes are Supernatural related except, of course, the gift card. Though I'm sure you can use it to buy Supernatural related things if you so wish.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what y'all come up with!

xox
Elizabeth

11 comments:

  1. Would wallpapers apply?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would a project that stems from a collaboration be all right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. bt-kady: Yes, wallpapers would apply.

    Julie: If you had a part in making it and the other people you collaborated with don't mind you entering it I have no problem. If you are all entering it as a group and you win the grand prize you'll have to fight it out amongst yourself for the gift certificate because I only have one to give. Otherwise, it's all gravy baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can people outside USA participate?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I'm interested in entering this contest, knowing that it's open for people outside USA.
    I have a question though, how will you send the prize if the winners live outside US? LOL I'm just curious :P

    ps I live in indonesia.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to talk to the organizators of the blog. How could I? send me an email schultz.afonso@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like TV show And I can without watch TV Supernatural is my favorite TV show.Supernatural is the thriller show.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice wallpaper.I like it.This is perfect for tv show.

    ReplyDelete