Friday, April 10, 2009

Guess the Episode and Quote of the Day!

Sorry. I'm super late in posting this here because sometimes life comes atcha and you're using someone else's computer to post things to Twitter while they lecture you about life. Thanks mom. Good to finally be at my own home!

Episode today comes from 'Folsom Prison Blues'. Orange is my favorite color. And not just because of this picture, but it certainly doesn't hurt anything. See, I kind of understand why those crazy women fall in love with inmates. At least, I do if those inmates are Dean and Sam. I'm just saying, it's a little bit awesome.

Episode Trivia:
In the scene after Dean plays poker for smokes, he gets up and says "hey fellas, who wants to make a deal?" If you look closely, you can see that as the camera pulls away from Sam, he grins and says the line along with Dean.

Quote of the Day:
Dean: Don't worry, Sam. I promise I won't trade you for smokes

I also really liked this quote but it didn't fit:
Dean: (to provoke Tiny) I wanted to ask you, because I couldn't help but notice that you are two tons of fun, just curious: is that, like, a thyroid problem, or is it some deep-seated self-esteem issue? 'Cause, you know. They're just donuts. Not love

No comments:

Post a Comment