Friday, May 1, 2009

Guess the Episode and Quote of the Day!


The episode today comes from 'Pilot'.

Episode Trivia:
At the end of the episode when Jessica is on the ceiling on fire, Dean breaks down the door and drags Sam out. How did Dean know to come back? He had already driven away. (This is explained in the deleted scenes for the episode on the DVD release, you will see that Dean did in fact drive away, but looked at his watch and saw that it had stopped working at the time that he dropped Sam off, and turned around because he knew that Sam was in trouble.)

Quote of the Day:
Dean: I love the Smurfs. You know, I gotta tell you, you are completely out of my brother's league.
Jess
: Just let me put something on.
Dean
: No, no, no, I wouldn't dream of it...seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment